1. Bacon-wrapped shrimp: Skewer cooked shrimp with bacon and broil until crispy. The Bloody Mary can be smoked and delicious with this garnish.
2. Pickled veggies like carrots, green beans, and asparagus provide color and taste. Skewer them on your drink with toothpicks.
3. Mini grilled cheese: Grill little bread + cheese squares till melted and bubbling. An inventive and tasty Bloody Mary garnish, skewer with a toothpick.
4. Cut a little piece of fried chicken and toothpick it. Use to garnish a rich Bloody Mary.
5. Add elegance with a crab claw garnish. Stick a toothpick through the claw and put it on your drink.
6. Beef jerky: For a savory and protein-packed garnish, use a piece of beef jerky. Skewer it with a toothpick and place it on top of your drink.
7. Grill pineapple slices until caramelized. Create a tropical, refreshing Bloody Mary with a toothpick garnish.